Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia's Consumer Goods Division is recruiting on behalf of a French luxury personal care brand. Our esteemed clients has been established for over half century specializing in a wide range of cosmetics, personal care and skincare products.
As business growth and expansion continues, our respected client is seeking an ambitious professional for the role as a Digital & Communications Manager. The opportunity is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
1. Digital Media Planning
- Lead in digital media strategy and execution which will promote the Brand, products and services with engaging and personalized content that is relevant to the target audiences
- Establish a framework for measurement for digital channel performance, including KPIs, benchmarks, and acceptable ROI
- Identify and lead integration of new capabilities and technologies to improve digital targeting (DMP, DSP) and funnel performance (analytics)
- Optimize search (paid and organic), SEO effectively support the e-commerce business and digital campaigns to generate awareness and promote the Brand, product and service launches, events, etc.
- Provide analysis and reporting on digital campaigns and placements, website traffic, social media impression and email campaigns
- Manage end-to-end tactical implementation/fulfillment process for specific marketing channels including program development including P&L assumptions, program approval documents, marketing brief process, implementation and coordination across channels, internal communications to the field.
- Measure and report performance on all digital campaigns and assess against objectives (ROIs) such as engagement level, time spend, conversion, etc.
- Lead in managing media agencies, both online and offline, digital and creative agencies to ensure agencies meet all media KPIs
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends and implement these new technologies to enhance brand awareness in the digital space
- Manage and maintain all aspects of the Digital Media budget including invoice payment, accruals, forecasting, expense reconciliation and audit report.
2. Communication Planning & Adaptations
- Working with regional to gauge the acceptability of Global communication materials in relation to the local Marketing Calendar.
- To adapt the communication materials as deemed appropriate and in line with local market cultural and regulatory acceptance.
- Involve in local content creation and insighting to ensure the content appeals to the right target audience in its respective touch point.
3. Influencer Management
- Negotiate deals and campaigns with influencers / agency
- Craft out influencer strategy and objectives with the overview of paid,owned, earned platform to achieve the brand communication objectives.
- Identify the right influencers to collaborate with the brand (from micro to A listers influencers)
4. Public Relations Management
- Drive strategy, plan and execute product/services PR and social media initiatives, ensure effective communication with the media, agency partners, and relevant stakeholders
- Cultivating relationship with media partners, social influencer to manage issues and opportunities in a fast-pace environment and continuous news cycle
- Generates ideas for sustainable online community engagement, integrating campaign intiaitves with continous measures and evaluation
5. Talent Development
- Continuously coach and guide Digital team. Continually review performance and build robust teamwork environment
- Bachelor Degree in marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years digital experience in FMCG or Digital media agency with a least 2 years in managerial level
- Understanding of both traditional and digital media, with experience collaborating/ working alongside media and PR agencies
- Self-motivated with strong operational discipline to deliver against financial budgets, timelines and ROI objectives
- Experience measuring performance, creating dashboards, and drawing insights for further optimisation, using analytics tools such as Google Analytics, etc.Highly number drive person.
- Knowledgeable of Malaysia digital scene and has strong networking within the Malaysia digital scene.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia, with other languages is an added advantage.
- Strong communication, proactive initiative/follow-through, leadership and self-motivating
- Proven track record in successfully driving sales and profit growth; Comfortable with numbers, sharp analysis and synthesis skills
- Excellent organisational, project management and time management skills
- Highly operational and entrepreneurial role, the candidate should be tenacious and have a hands-on approach to business