International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an international EdTech Start- up company. Our client is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager. This job is based in Ho Chi Minh city.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans in order to attract potential customers and retain the existing one using various digital platforms.
- Work closely with sales team for seamless leads conversion process and activities.
- Build and manage a good content that attracts a qualified audience to digital website, social media.
- Grow new leads, including marketing- qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls- to action, landing pages, lead generation content.
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, social channels, and analytics.
- Cooperate with relevant stakeholders in driving synergies and effectiveness for marketing initiatives.
- Allocation and management of departmental budget to deliver best achievement and results
- 3 - 5+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience developing and implementing marketing strategy and plans
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms including Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube
- Hands-on with social media platforms, and web analytics, A/B testing, inbound marketing tactics to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads and then customers
- Ability to think independently, thoroughly and critically in fast paced contexts
- Creative thinking skills, people management experience, work well under pressure, independently
- Excellent communication in English and Vietnamese.