Digital Marketing Specialist
We're currently working with a global communications company who are looking for an experienced Digital Marketer to join their London team.
This role will help deliver a world-class customer-centric digital experience and drive continuous improvement of the company's multi award-winning website as well as across their digital estate. As they continue to expand the business, attracting new customers and entering new sectors, this role will focus on delivering high quality content across the business.
- Maintaining the corporate website content
- Support the Content and Editorial Manager in the production, review and editing of new content for use across the full range of digital
- Support various business functions to ensure content is regularly reviewed, updated and continuously SEO optimised
- Ensure timely publication of new content on the corporate website to support external communication activities
- Working with SEO partners, generate high quality SEO content, lead keyword research and optimisation of content to showcase the organisation
- Working to strict deadlines and KPI's as set by the business to drive growth
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience of the full Digital Marketing mix (web, paid and organic social, CRM, email, CMS)
- Excellent SEO copywriting skills for the full channel mix
- Background in marketing communications and/or campaign management
- Familiar with content management systems, preferably Adobe Experience Manager
- Experience in the telecommunications industry or B2B is an advantage
- Experience of working in matrix environments