Executive recruitment search company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia's Healthcare Division is partnered with a multinational digital healthcare company. We are looking for a Digital Medical Representative to promote their healthcare platform to doctors virtually. The opportunity is based in Selangor, Malaysia.
- Contact and manage a calendar of contacts for web calls.
- Discuss with the doctor brand materials, and prescribing information.
- Improve the doctor's knowledge until the point of prescribing.
- Facilitate Account opening (Buying accounts) at Healthcare Provider (HCP) clinics.
- Achieve call targets and sales targets.
- Develop ongoing relationships with doctors.
- Develop acceptable standards of product knowledge and TA knowledge.
- Follow-up calls and scheduling of appointments.
- Update the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for accurate record keeping.
- Attending client training sessions for Product and Drug Safety training.
- Account opening in HCP clinics.
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree, preferably in the Science field.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Minimum 1 year of medical sales experience.
- Strong attention to detail and a problem solver.
- Customer-centric, servicing and management skills.
- Self-starter and able to deliver under supervision.
- Good at multi-tasking, flexible & adaptable.