International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group Vietnam is recruiting on behalf of a leading technology platform for the banking and financial industry. As the business keeps developing, our client is seeking a talented for the job of Senior Digital Product Owner. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Job Summary: The Senior Digital Product Owner (DPO) role will work closely with the stakeholders to build and manage new digital financial services offerings across company's digital assets. This role is responsible for the full life cycle of product development from concept, customer research and design through to product development, launch, iteration and support.
- Partner with business stakeholders and the development scrum team to define and clarify business requirements.
- Define product and service vision and requirements based on customer needs and business objectives.
- Accountable for driving project discovery and inception activities.
- Define minimum viable product (MVP) for product launch and successive iteration and horizon mapping.
- Lead agile delivery teams to prioritise backlog items, contribute to user story writing, ensure the team understands the product backlog, owning the product roadmap on behalf of business stakeholders and planning for sprints in conjunction with the scrum master for these sprints.
- Work with UXD, marketing, analytics and the research team to identify customer personas and segments, validate MVP and product scope and deepen knowledge of customer needs, motivations and behaviors to influence designs that contribute to a rewarding customer experience.
- Work closely with business stakeholders (e.g., product managers, risk, compliance, legal, finance) to understand business imperatives, rules of engagement, expectations, analyse and mitigate risks and determine a strategic approach to product development.
- Accountable for ongoing stakeholder engagement to ensure that all project scope decisions are understood and agreed to and that all their needs are met.
- Motivate and work with a scrum team daily to move user stories into production, this includes attending and actively participating in scrum ceremonies.
- Continually seek new innovative ideas and technology to include in the project delivery and socialize effectively with project stakeholders.
- Actively involved in driving continuous improvement activities for the scrum team.
- Accountable for ensuring all work results delivered by the scrum team are of high standard.
- Consistently take initiative in metrics and measurements of effectiveness on new features and enhancements.
- Industry tertiary qualified with Agile Product Owner qualifications is highly desirable.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner.
- Proven ability and experience with successfully managing projects to completion.
- Experience working in an Agile delivery environment as a Digital Product Owner.
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguous situations.
- Experienced in building best practice and innovative customer experiences, customer engagement and product development.
- Experience liaising with business stakeholders and technical development teams to deliver digital products & services.
- Comfort with working across multiple streams in a fast paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment.
- Strong influencing skills and experience successfully liaising with difficult business stakeholders and technical development teams to deliver digital products & services whilst maintaining strong relationships.
- Demonstrates a strong commercial acumen with a desire to base decisions on data and business value.
- Experience working in the financial services industry is an advantage.