Digital Strategist wanted for one of the UK's leading B2B marketing agencies!
This outstanding agency have been around for a number of years, and have emerged as industry leaders within the B2B and Tech space. Due to sustained growth, they are looking for a Digital Strategist to join their team and take the lead in the planning of SEO and Content campaigns.
The successful Digital Strategist will:
Have a strong track record of planning and executing digital strategies, ideally in a digital, integrated, or PR agency environment
- Be a conceptual thinker who can interpret complex subject matter to create effective content strategies for a range of high value clients
- Carry out detailed keyword research, and create high-quality, optimized content, to drive traffic to your client's websites
- Be highly data driven, with the ability to monitor, analyse, and report on campaigns, utilising your findings to provide recommendations and implement fixes
- Be proficient with a range of tools including Google Analytics, AHRefs, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Moz, and more
- Have excellent communication skills, to liaise effectively with your clients and work cross-functionally with various internal teams
If successful, you'll join one of the UK's most successful B2B marketing agencies, with a hugely impressive client portfolio.
With unrivalled training and development opportunities, a generous salary and benefits package, and a renowned culture and team environment, this one won't be around for long. This role is available for remote working, or hybrid in London or Leeds.