Director - ESG Finance / Fintech and Strategy and commercialisation
About the company:
Our client is a Multinational Global bank who is in the forefront of NetZero Carbon commitment in the global Market.
The tea, is looking forward to support speaking to strong candidate who understand ESG finance space and experience in Strategy and commercialisation of ESG Fintech. You will be part of an interesting team that focuses on ESG data with futuristic and growth mind set.
Role : Director - ESG Tech Initiative
Remuneration : 200K - 220K SGD Annual + VB
Location : Singapore
- Be a key member in aligning with Business stake holder on Strategic Priorities
- Able to source advice and deliver ESG data initiative and partnership
- Evaluate co-creation initiatives and drive the right partnerships forward.
- Develop compelling business cases to secure senior management buy-in.
Job Requirement (Must)
- 7+ years of experience in management consulting, and commercial experience
- Experience in data, sustainability, and/ or strategic partnerships.
- Track record of data and solution partnership.
- Track record of delivering complex project, managing timeline and budget.
- Role Specific Technical Competencies
- Market Knowledge (ESG finance and Banking)
- Processes & Products (fintech platforms)
- Risk Management Knowledge( Investment)
If you are someone keen take on journey with ESG segments and do drop us a note to have a broader chat on this role and career options to Dharshan@lmarecruitment.asia with your quick pointers of your experience for a confidential discussion.
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D | License No.: 11C4684 | EA Reg No: R1110525