- Reporting to the Head of HR, Singapore, the Local HR Business Partner will provide advisory support for an allocated business group(s) at the territory level to meet their strategic business and HR objectives.
- The incumbent will also work closely with designated Regional Business Partners for implementing regional HR initiatives and policies in Singapore.
- Act as strategic and trusted HR business partner to assigned business group(s) by providing HR advisory services and career management support.
- Implement group, regional and local HR strategies within areas of responsibility and demonstrate understanding of business priorities and opportunities for HR contribution.
- Uphold the highest ethical standard and provide advice to the businesses to ensure they are compliant with the culture and values of BNP Paribas when dealing with people related matters.
- Partner closely with HR Specialist in areas of Compensation and Benefits, Global Mobility, Talent Acquisition, HR Support Centre of Excellence, and Learning and Development.
- Act as a change agent and key enabler to support various HR projects, tools and programs to drive and deliver our HR strategic objectives.
- Work with the Business Line or Functions to meet their strategic resourcing needs.
- Work with Talent Acquisition team to deliver recruitment objectives.
- Manage required approvals within the APAC Delegations process.
- Conduct regular career development interviews with the designated population and complete feedback record after each meeting.
- Identify and support the initiatives of the APAC talent program, succession planning, and the graduate and internship programs.
- Facilitate internal mobility, adhering to the APAC Mobility Policy.
- Embed the Group's values and code of conduct to adhere with the highest standards of ethics.
- Handle employee relations and performance management issues, applying appropriate BNPP policies and guidelines and escalating cases when necessary.
Learning and Development
- Collaborate with L&D partner to support managers on training needs analysis to identify and provide training solutions to employees.
Compensation and Benefits
- Support the year end performance management and compensation process, working closely with regional HR Business partner and Compensation and Benefits partner during the annual performance and pay review salary and bonus cycle.
- Actively participate in the annual job matching exercise and regularly conduct compensation analysis to highlight key areas of concern in assigned business group(s).
Control and Compliance
- Contribute to the Operational Permanent Control Framework and reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System.
- Ensure compliance and adherence to all Bank's Policies & Procedure.
- Comply with all mandatory eLearning requirements.
Qualifications and Experience :
- Undergraduate degree or above
- Experience using relevant HR systems advantageous (PeopleSoft, Taleo)
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- At least 10 years of HR business partnering experience, preferably with prior experience of supporting large sized business/ function teams within financial services
Other Value-added Competencies :
- Fluent in English (Written and spoken)
- Other relevant language skills advantageous
- Understanding of HR processes and procedures
If interested please contact Sunil.firstname.lastname@example.org
(EA Reg no : R1110670)
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684