Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a reputable Non Profit Organization for a Director role. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- The Director will help the organization in overseeing all operational, financial, and technical aspects of the organization.
- The responsibilities include preparing accurate financial reports for the board of directors, assisting with volunteer recruitment activities, and leading annual budget reviews.
- Ultimately, you will work with various volunteers and other professionals in the organization to ensure the organizarion hit their annual fundraising goals and continue to build their volunteer base for future success.
The key job responsibilities include:
- Prepare accurate and timely analyses that capture and communicate fundraising results, variances, and performance trends
- Provide leadership to and manage the efforts of site staff to ensure appropriate support of all departments
- Supervise the development of operations-based financial modeling
- Coordinate and leads annual budget reviews, monthly and quarterly reviews, and periodic forecast updates with operational and senior management for all locations
- Approve major systems implementations related to cost and inventory control
- Retain a diverse, highly qualified staff and volunteers by providing career coaching, growth, and personal development for workers
- Ensure that services and funding relationships are robust enough to meet or exceed strategic goals and objectives
- Proven work experience as a Non-Profit Executive Director or similar role
- Experience running fundraising initiatives
- Knowledge of volunteer recruitment and how to get individuals involved for the organization's success
- Strong knowledge of financials and how to build financial forecasting documents for the board of directors