Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting is recruiting on behalf of an international recreational property. The company has been providing hospitality services across multiple properties such as a water park, an amusement park, office rental, indoors and outdoors restaurants, food trucks as well as a night market. With these properties, the company can ensure all customers have to access to an international menu including European, Thai, Italian and other similar cuisines
This position will be responsible for managing 2 entire departments of kitchen and beverage. You are required to have an extensive experience at chef or executive chef level and be able to lead the kitchen staffs and an create extraordinary food menu. Apart from kitchen experience, you also must be able to come up with new marketing strategies and public relation plans to promote the company service
- Directing and supervising food preparation for all food outlets of the property and ensuring the highest-level quality and consistency as relates to food handling, food quality, and food presentations.
- Maintaining established operational standards.
- Filling a leadership role in supporting F&B financial goals by assisting in the daily operations of all areas of the Food and Beverage departments.
- Ensuring the highest quality of product and service standards for guest satisfaction and maximizing revenues and profitability.
- Involved in the new outlets' development for the company.
- Working closely with Deputy Managing Director and supporting ad-hoc work as requested
- Extensive experience as a Supervisory in the Food and Beverage Department. Culinary Degree with 5 or more years of progressive experience in Hotel/Restaurant, Food & Beverage experience or other successful F&B service industry.
- Asian experience is a must. Thailand experience a plus
- Free-standing restaurants and hotel background
- Western and Asian cuisine knowledge
- Creates and plans all meals and menus for the restaurant/s, outlet/s, and catered events.
- Maintaining a "hands-on" approach.
- Works within monthly set food cost budget, adjust food requisitions, and controls waste.
- Monitors food outlets, buffets, stations, and food displays for creativity, quality, cleanliness, and food safety.
- Assists in the food and beverage services for events and group activities and coordinates with other departments to facilitate services agreed upon by the prospective clients.
- Works frequently with subordinates in the Food and Beverage Department to ensure all aspects of business are running smoothly and on schedule to improve existing practices and services both in the front of the house and the back of the house.
- Communicates financial information to the DMD, including up-to-date budget information and revenue growth programs formulated through short-term and long-term operational and financial plans for the food and beverage department.
- Achieves budgeted revenues, controls cost (which includes labor, food, maintenance, etc.), and maximizes profitability related to the facility operations.
- Inspects outlets daily to ensure high-quality food and food presentation, cleanliness, and side work duties are completed. Maintain follow-through of all guest requests, problems, complaints, and/or accidents that occur in the Restaurants.
- Ensure training of all Food and Beverage personnel using the steps to effective training according to company standards.
- Schedule employees at proper staffing levels; watches labor cost daily to ensure efficiency in scheduling.
- Participates in monthly inventories. Initiates programs to reduce breakage and loss in China, Glass, and Silverware.
- Assists in the recruitment of staff department using company hiring standards (i.e. behavioral questioning, reference checks, evaluations, and team interviews).
- Conducts pre-shift meetings to inform staff of daily events; ensures staff is prepared, organized, and delivers high standards of service.
- Developing and ensuring implementation of Food and Beverage promotional ideas.
- Always provides a professional image through appearance and dress.
- Friendly, customer-centric, love to smile, and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.