Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of Insurance company for the role of Director of Product, The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Defines, creates and conveys the product development strategy and drives the design, execution plan of coordination of benefits products and services focused on the Life Insurance. Leads product development projects with significant customer-facing and financial impact. Directs the research of current and new technologies to initiate/develop and/or to revise improve existing products. Manages product P&L
- Creates the strategic plan and conveys the vision, manages change and motivates others to ensure the success of the company goals; applies deep and broad knowledge and understanding of industry and technology advances. Defines, develops and launches new products and features designed to take advantage of company's platform and delivery capabilities. Collaborates and works closely with project management, IT development, Operations delivery, Marketing, Sales and Quality leaders on the development and implementation of the product roadmap and plans that drive product adoption.
- Collaborates with internal product and other senior technical leadership and articulates the company's product vision, setting the course for continued development and growth. Creates and leads execution of development and project plans, resource allocation and budget and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies and resolves strategic issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial and technical goals. Develops strategic business relationships with key client decision makers. Has frequent and direct contact with these executives in order to ensure engagement with clients at strategic and highest levels. Evaluates and collaborates with senior management on product development processes including design process and quality practices, build, and configuration management and go to market.
- Defines and leverages industry best practices, tools and technologies to achieve results. Establishes and communicates goals and objectives, defines methodologies, tasks and activities and clearly describes roles and responsibilities for personnel. Communicates broadly to ensure overall coordination for cross-functional teams.
- 12+ years of experience in Life and Commercial insurance payment integrity and coordination of benefits. Technical (Actuary & Pricing) but also strong business acumen.
- Experience with the product development life cycle at all levels of complexity including management of a product P&L
- Experience working with client enterprise products, services, and strategies, technical products, vendors, families of technologies and product configurations. Strong communication skills to interface with various levels of internal and external customers including executive levels.
- Experience working with business environment, business industry and competitor products and services. Ability to publicly represent company with internal and external clients.
- Strong skills in developing, deploying and supporting product and/or integrated suite of products.