Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational company with a core focus on electrical and automation. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 5-10 years' experience automation and power system for the job of Distribution Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Report to Senior Director, Asia Channels
- Develop and grow distribution strategy and run rate business in Indonesia
- Develop and manage Distributors in Assigned Territory.
- Develop and manage 2nd tier value-added partners to achieve reach in identified verticals and /or mid-markets in assigned territory.
- Responsible for managing and working closely with the Distributors in Indonesia
- Manage Sales Into the distributors and achieve Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Sales targets
- Responsible for working closely with the distributors to ensure Distributor Sales Out
- Grow the number of partners engaging in company Business in the territory.
- Develop and Drive marketing programs, schemes and other related activities for distributors and partners
- Drive Partner Enablement programs for the assigned channel partners by owning training, certification initiatives in the assigned region
- Conduct regular business planning, budgeting and reviews with the distributor management team Implement rules of engagement within multiple partners and manage conflicts fairly.
- Develop high mindshare for company with the sales team of designated partners. Ensure their motivation through appropriate sales incentive programs and activities
- Manage satisfactorily all the operational and financial matters related to partner's business with the company
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or any related major from reputable university
- Experienced in handling an electrical, automation, or power system
- Successful sales and Channel Management track record.
- 7 - 8 + years' experience in Channels Sales or Business Management; preferably in the sales or Distribution
- Strong communicator in both written and verbal.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solver. Good at conflict management.
- Strong influencing and negotiations behaviours
- Excellent business ethics and integrity.
- 'Can do' attitude and Sense of urgency.
- Focuses on operational details and accuracy whilst being able to see the big picture and develop strategy