Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a well-established organization that provides micro-finance services to underprivileged entrepreneurs. They are looking for an experienced Region Head who is willing to do field work as part of the role. The job is based in Quezon Province, Philippines.
The District Head is responsible for the administration and efficient operations of branches within his/her assigned district. He ensures Prog ram and Policy Administration, Customer Service, Staffing, and People Management, Achievement of Operational and Financial targets within his/her area of coverage. District Head also spearheads in crafting the strategic direction of the district in alignment to the overall strategic direction of the organization.
Oversees the branch operation activities within his/her district , meeting operational targets and is responsible for ensuring the district 's overall performance. The RMF District Manager is likewise responsible for identifying and analyzing opportunities for his/her district for branch expansion. He/S he is likewise responsible for the functions/tasks/activities related to supervision of the area of operations, market positioning, forecasting, program and policy administration, customer service, staffing and people management, and achievement of operational and financial targets.
For purposes of control, the District Head may likewise be assigned or cross posted to other Districts within a
Key job responsibilities include:
Strategic Leadership and Operational Planning
- Spearheads strategic planning in the district
- Prepares and consolidates annual budget for the district
- Communicates approved budget to areas within his/her coverage
- Develops expansion plan
- Reviews area of penetration and recommends possible branch expansion
Performance Monitoring and Reporting
- Monitors operational and financial performance
- Prepares Performance Reports and Reviews and Analyzes Performance
- Develops or Re-strategizes to achieve target
Credit Evaluation Approval
- Credit Evaluation Member
- Credit Committer Approver
Branch Compliance Monitoring and Internal Control
- Conducts Branch Visits
- Risk and Control
- Investigates fraud and/or irregularities
- Branch/Area Staffing
- Capacity Planning
- Coaching and Development
- Career Management
- Labor Relations
- Performance Management
- Compliance to Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest Policy
Key job requirements include:
- Degree holder of a Business Management or a Commerce course;
- At least three (3) years of supervisory experience and two (2) years' experience in a micro-finance institution or in a related field.
- Experience supervising operations in a micro-finance institution or a related field, achieving operational and financial targets, and program and policy administration
- Previous Experience: District Manager for Program and Policy Administration within the Region of assignment
- Knowledge of Operations of a Micro-Finance Institution or in a related field.
- Understands key control points and risks inherent in the trade.
- Technical Skills: Community Organizing, Loan Assessment and Approval, Credit Delivery and Portfolio Management, Deliquency Management
- Competencies: Leadership and Management Skills, Business Development and Marketing, Finance, Risk Management, Technology Proficiency, Data Analysis and Decision Management, Administrative Management
- Articulate and able to organize thoughts and is able to provide clear reports for branch operations review.
- The job requires physically fit candidates as it constitutes mostly field based work.
- The candidate must be God-fearing with a positive and mature outlook, open-minded, analytical with a heart of capacitating others, responsible, patient and hardworking, willing to go on constant travel and do field work, flexible, fair and focused.
- Willing to be in a Field Work 50% of the time.