|Executive Search Firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting for a District Sales Manager on behalf of a multinational pharmaceutical company. The role will report to the Regional Sales Manager and will be key growth driver for North Luzon territory. The position is responsible on selling the company's ethical products to doctors in different specialities using specific marketing plans. Office is in Makati city Philippines.|
- Ensure sales targets are met by helping their team analyse, organise, prioritise, and execute territory plans for superior business results.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills by creating and implementing action plans based on thorough territory analysis in collaboration with associates.
- Lead the team in building and managing customer relationships, leveraging activities for measurable business outcomes, meeting or exceeding sales goals, and optimising resource utilisation.
- Manage and motivate individuals and teams through coaching, career development, performance management, rewards, recognition, and corrective actions.
- Cultivate an environment where coaching and feedback are essential for improved performance.
- Offer support, coaching, and encouragement to associates as they learn new skills.
- Bachelor's degree holder.
- At least three (3) years district sales manager experience in pharmaceutical companies
- at least three (3) years of background handling anti-infective, gastro, and pain drugs.
- Excellent sales, business development, communication and negotiation skills