- The Architect will possess and maintain expertise in the Desktop, Messaging and Print platforms utilizing that knowledge to inspire and inform Respective domains, colleagues, and strategic stake holders/partners on innovative solutions to address business requirements.
- As part of the domain architecture we are responsible for helping to own and foster the long-term relationship and partnership with our clients. Going beyond just doing good technical work, and into being a good co-worker, partner, and advisor.
- Work with the team to provide following technologies and services to all our users
- Telephony Engineering Builds (Internal / External)
- Voice Conferencing Technologies
- Video Conferencing Technologies
- Video Conference Rooms builds
- Instant Messaging Technologies
- Desktop content sharing capabilities
- Desktop, Messaging and Print solutions and architecture experience - focussing on various technologies and tools.
- Understand capacity and capabilities of existing platforms in the Bank and plan for growth.
- Awareness and understanding of the Group's business strategy and model appropriate to the role.
- Accountable for architectural design of various voice, video, messaging and desktop sharing capabilities which allow our colleagues to globally interact with one another in real-time
- Ensure the team has opportunity and experience better Digital Workplace experience.
- Accountable to define, manage & maintain an architect services to standardize, streamline and ensure best practice adoption
- Applies standards consistently across all solutions
- Broad and general knowledge, as well as deep competencies in areas like cloud technologies, data models, service orientation; good understanding of security.
- Demonstrates ability to develop, communicate and educate on standard operating procedures within their given function
- Ensure compliance with the Bank's and End User Service support processes.
- Responsible for identifying, assessing, monitoring, controlling and mitigating risks to the identified in the responsible services. Awareness and understanding of key risks
- The ability to interpret the information, identify key issues based on this information and put in place appropriate controls and measures.
- Provide leadership across practice areas
- Proactively provides process improvement or standardization on elements that will have broad impact
- Thought leader on solving problems in complex environments
- Effectively articulate escalations and communicate progress to stakeholders
- Has ownership stake in the successful technical delivery of complex projects in large enterprise environments
- Has ownership stake in the delivery of the scope while assisting in managing expectations
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Embed Here for good and Group's brand and values in the End User Services team.
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional Policies & procedures
Our Ideal Candidate
- 8+ yrs into Manage stakeholders,Desktop Technologies,Voice and Audio ,Workspace Technologies,etc.
- Licences and Certifications/accreditations: ITIL v3 Foundation
- Should have real-world, hands on experience in Desktop, Messaging and Print solutions within large complex environments.
- Any Microsoft or Technical certifications are a positive and should be noted
- The candidate should have experience in managing Desktop architectural services and solutions with deep hands on experience in:
- Windows Operating systems
- Desktop Builds, Security Standards
- Desktop Virtualization
- Deployment, telemetry & Monitoring tools - SCCM, SCOM, SCORCH, Systrack
- Active Directory and Azure Active Directory Services
- Integration of Cloud based services to end points - Office 36, OneDrive for Business etc.
- Knowledge of Virtual Desktop environments - Citrix XenDesktop VDI, VMWare Horizonview, Micorsoft WVD etc.
- Experience with Enterprise Mobile Device Management platforms (e.g. MobileIron, Airwatch, Intune).
- Experience with Windows 10 Enterprise features include security, Bitlocker, conditional access, Multi factor Authentication
- Knowledge on industry trends and emerging technologies in the Desktop & Mobility domain.
If interested, please contact: Sabya.firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Reg No.: 201131609D,
Licence No.: 11C4684