My Client, a Leading Housing Association in the UK is looking to hire a .NET Developer immediately for a permanent opportunity
As the .NET Developer you will be reporting directly to the Lead Developer to assist in developing products and technology to serve the needs of the business
Type - Permanent
Start Date - ASAP
Agile working - 1-2 days in Stratford or Manchester each week
Salary - £60K-£65K dependant on experience
Working as the .NET Developer your responsibilities will include
- Work within an agile engineering squad to design, develop and maintain robust and reliable solutions, to defined IT requirements in line with departmental standards and procedures
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages primarily using C#
- Develop reusable software building blocks to enable faster delivery.
- Investigate and propose solutions to development and design problems.
- Conduct analysis to determine integration needs, and design and plan integrations.
- Implement unit and integration tests and conduct functional and performance testing where appropriate.
- Participate in code reviews or use collaborative programming techniques to promote high quality business outcomes.
- Participate in common agile ceremonies (estimations, backlog prioritisation, show & tell, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, etc.)
- Improve performance of existing software by diagnosing and resolving critical issues.
- Keep up to date with and exploit opportunities to use the latest technologies
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Sharepoint Document Management, Power Platform, Logic Apps and Angular would be highly desirable
- Experienced in TDD using xUnit, NUnit or equivalent
- Relational Databases (e,g MS SQL, MySQL, Azure SQL, TSQL, Stored Procedures, CTE), with query optimisation a bonus
- Understanding of SOLID principles
- Experience of working with microservices and how they can be used, preferably using architecture styles/APIs (REST) with postman or similar.
- Familiarity with serverless application architecture e.g. Azure Functions and Logic Apps
- Working knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD principles and practices, ideally using AzureDevOps pipelines and Git
- Experience in Agile / Scrum principles and full lifecycle delivery with strong SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) practices and methodologies
- Awareness and understanding of key DevSecOps and cloud concepts including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Strong problem solving, analytical and debugging skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical information in a condensed manner to various stakeholders verbally and in writing with strong documentation skills.
If this ticks most of your boxes, please apply for immediate review!
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Berlin, Los Angeles & Austin. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.