Senior Software Developer/Technical Coordinator
6/12 month contact followed by permanent employment
Remote (2-3 months) before onsite in Stavanger, Norway
My client is one of the leading medical technology companies in Norway. They are experts in the industry and are at the cutting edge of technology within the industry, having a wide portfolio of products which are actively used in education and the medical industry. They are currently looking to hire an experienced .Net developer to join the team that maintains a complex patient simulator environment running in a Windows environment. The simulator system consists of a number of distributed applications communicating over Ethernet and is tightly connected to our physical simulator hardware (manikins) which are developed in-house by other teams.
In the role, you will be a technical coordinator ensuring that the software delivered by the teams meets the requirements set by the Product Owner and other teams, as well as an architect and advisor with responsibility for design and code reviews. Most important of all is it that the person is hands-on participating in the development of the SW.
Day to Day
- Distributed application design
- Object-oriented analysis, design and coding.
- Software development
- Software architecture
- C# development using Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Good knowledge of the .NET ecosystem.
- Managed, unmanaged and mixed mode applications.
- User interface implementation using the WPF/MVVM.
- Communication with real-time embedded systems.
- Multithreading, Xml and schemas, STL templates
- Knowledge of C++ and big plus for this role (you will be a technical coordinator for the C++ team also