Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of an International Digital Advertising company headquartered in Singapore. Our client is seeking a passionate professional for the job of E-Commerce Manager who will work with different influencers. The job is based in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig but currently offers a WFH set-up until further notice.
The E-Commerce Manager is responsible in managing the E-Commerce businesses of the clients (focusing on influencers) from market research, product conceptualization, development to product launch and day-to-day e-Commerce operations.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with Influencers for Product Design and Conceptualization
- Product merchandising from identifying market fit to the supplier engagement to launching of product with the marketing team.
- Coordinate with factory or suppliers to manufacture products and with logistics provider in last mile delivery services.
- Provides leadership to the team; a Customer Service agent in managing the E-Commerce website on day to day operations including product catalog, sales inquiries, customer management, inventory management, and logistics and to a Community Manager in managing social media pages of specific product.
Key Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines
- With at least 5 years of experience in the E-Commerce industry and 3 years of background in People Management
- Experience in Product Conceptualization, Development, Marketing, & Launch
- Background in Brand Management & Development
- Experience in Merchandising & Market Research
- Experience working with different Influencers in terms of product development, brand management and e-Commerce would be an advantage
- Takes ownership of the responsibilities and has the willingness to drive and move the business forward
- Fast learner with can-do attitude
- A self-starter, proactive and has strategic personality
- Can work with a minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Should have a positive mindset and willingness to learn
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Result-oriented mind with passion for work
- Detail-oriented, well organized with good sense of responsibility