Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a Leading Food Manufacturer. Our respective client is looking for an E-Commerce Officer who will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to drive online transactions and improve website marketing. Work Set-up is Hybrid and office is located in Quezon City, Philippines.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Analyze data and marketing trends for improvement opportunities.
- Manage and maintain e-commerce websites and portals.
- Create engaging product content for e-commerce platforms.
- Establish standards and best practices for product listings.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for compelling e-commerce content.
- Identify i best practices for inventory and pricing.
Key job qualifications include:
- Bachelor's/College degree in Marketing, Marketing Management, or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of e-commerce or related field experience.
- Retail industry background is a plus.
- Strong data analytics and communication skills.
- Knowledgeable about online sales strategies, social media trends, and web design.
- Effective multitasking with attention to detail.
- Understanding of competitive and marketing strategies and industry trends.
- Able to report Onsite Location: Visayas Avenue, Quezon City.