EA - mat contract - 4 DAY WEEK - West End - £50,000 pro rata
Are you available for immediate start and looking for a really super 12 month mat contract.
We have an outstanding role for a super EA who is happy to work on-site Monday to Thursday in a leading private equity company in the West End, working 9.00 - 3.00/3.30 daily.
This is a fantastic opportunity and we are looking for a candidate with a super personality who is warm and engaging and can start asap.
The role is supporting a senior stakeholder in the business in a 1:1 capacity and you should be a confidential and diplomatic EA who is hardworking and team spirited as you will work with a great team in this boutique environment.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Executive Assistant 4 days on-site in the West End.
This is a high-profile role within the organisation. The EA will be extremely organised, with a can-do attitude. The EA will enhance the Executive's effectiveness by providing proactive and integrated support understanding the executive's specific areas of focus and priorities.
- Conserve Executive's time by preparing and sending emails on their behalf, putting reminders in place for telephone correspondence and emails, maintaining a schedule of people to meet when they are travelling, preparing research and documentation ahead of meetings.
- Taking dictation of emails, letters and other notes.
- Assist in preparing documentation, reports, presentations and announcements by proof reading, editing and formatting, for external distribution.
- Building excellent working relationships with the Executive's regular contacts and their assistants.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Proactively arranges Executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and complex international travel. Prompting on priorities and dealing with continuous changes to schedules and priorities in different time zones.
- Scheduling and coordinating international and domestic travel including flights, hotels and ground transportation.
- Coordinating necessary visa and passport renewals and fulfilling any covid requirements.
- Providing administrative support to visiting guests.
- Arranging and setting up audio and video conference calls. Liaising with technical contacts as required.
- Managing conference registrations and board attendance.
- Preparing and submitting expenses.
- Maintaining various databases in word, excel, outlook and CRM.
- Ability to work well with data and systems. Working on CRM system; updating records, setting up reports and dashboards.
- Taking responsibility for some central administrative tasks and working autonomously to ensure records are maintained, deadlines are met and any necessary actions are taken.
- Arranging and assisting on corporate events.
- Excellent telephone manner. Answering phones including the main line and directing calls to the appropriate parties in an efficient and professional manner. Taking clear and concise messages and passing these on accordingly.
- Preparing agendas and other relevant materials for key meetings.
- Creating and editing both PowerPoint and Word presentations.
- Printing and binding documents.
- Maintaining general office filing both soft and hard copy.
- Providing assistance and cover to the admin team including reception where necessary. Happy to step in wherever needed - a real team player.
- Maintaining filing system, ensuring all documents are saved according to record management policies.
- Willingness to assist with all manner of tasks. Examples of this may include laying out lunches, making hot drinks, running errands and keeping the office clean and tidy.
- Liaising and assisting IT support. Notifying our IT Manager of any IT issues arising. Tackling simple IT tasks. Checking for obvious explanations for problems such as power supply or restarting the machine.
- Additional duties and tasks as required.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to exercise, good judgement and diplomacy.
- Ability to respond to variable workflow and maintain composure in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong PC skills, including outlook and MS office (all to an advanced level).
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Reliable attendance and punctuality.
- Handle information in the form of reports, correspondence and conversations, in a manner which ensures confidentiality.
- Capability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in tight time deadlines and possess strong problem-solving ability.
- Confidence to manage upwards in an appropriate manner.
This is a super opportunity for a really capable EA who wants a 12 month contract and will enjoy the flex of 9-3.00 or 3.30 daily, (Monday to Thursday).
Apply today for immediate screening.