A leading financial publishing firm are seeking an experienced EA to support the Group Strategy Director. This is a very hands on position and would require someone who has worked at senior level previously and someone who is resilient and robust. This role requires a team player but one who has the ability to work with substantial independence and initiative - dealing proactively and confidently with a range of people, tasks and situations. You will be used to juggling multiple priorities. You will enjoy working in a fast-pace environment and you will have excellent organisational skills. This is a temporary 3 month contract
- Manage complex diaries across a number of time zones. Advanced MS Outlook essential.
- Managing mailbox with efficiency and discretion at all times.
- Answer multiple phone lines and taking messages, if necessary
- Manage the processing of invoices via SAP (online system). Training will be provided.
- Manage the processing of expenses via Barclaycard Spend Management (online system). Training will be provided.
- Arrange both internal and external meetings and when required collate and issue agendas.
- Book meeting rooms using the Condeco system, including refreshments.
- Arrange lunches for internal meetings.
- Notify Front of House (FoH) of external visitors.
- Organising global conference calls - both audio and video as necessary, again across a number of different time zones.
- Extensive domestic and international travel, accommodation and visa arrangements.
- Personal administration, as and when required.
- Organise Group Strategy departmental events including team volunteering.
- Building strong relationships with all levels across the entire Group and key external stakeholders, both in the UK and internationally. Key relationships for this role will be with EA/PA's across the commercial divisions and Global Support functions.
- Flexibility to cover senior EA's absence, as and when required.
- Support in preparing presentations, often at short notice. Intermediate user of MS PowerPoint essential; advanced user capabilities preferred.
- Support in preparing reports. Advanced user of MS Word essential.
- Organise and set agenda for large, often complex cross-business executive events, including but not limited to PLC PM, PPPs, budget meetings, annual Board strategy away day, and others
- Organise meetings with bankers, brokers, advisors related to Corporate Development and M&A
- Support broader Corporate Development team on an ad hoc basis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on working within a team spirited environment.
- High standards of accuracy, quality and attention to detail.
- Willingness to provide and accept feedback.
- Flexible and possess ability to adapt to a fast-changing and growing environment.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise and work effectively under pressure without compromising quality whilst meeting tight deadlines.
- Enthusiastic, confident, outgoing "people-orientated" personality required - able to liaise with people to achieve work goals whilst enhancing relationships.
- High-energy, robust and resilient, able to perform well and remain calm under pressure
- Ability to keep information organised and confidential
- Note-taking skills
- Commitment to high standard of excellence
- Commitment to role, as demonstrated by willingness and flexibility to support the Strategy Director, where at times it may be necessary for the employee to work reasonable additional hours in order to satisfy the duties and responsibilities of the position
- This role is a London, office-based role.
If this role is a good fit for you, please apply now!