Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia is recruiting on behalf of a multi-national pharmaceutical/health-tech company. As business growth and expansion continues, our respected client is seeking an experienced eCommerce Manager to lead the team. The opportunity is based in Selangor, Malaysia.
As an eCommerce Manager, you will oversee the growing business and expansion of our marketplace platform with leading pharma vendors and formation of strategic partnerships across the healthcare industry.
- The E-Commerce Manager is responsible for collaborating with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the E-Commerce business including, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, customer service, web analytics and web technologies.
- Regional E-Commerce strategy development and stakeholder buy-in - including annual budget planning, development of product range and digital roadmap, and quarterly strategic reviews.
- E-Commerce P&L and performance vs Budget, including full trading responsibility for the website.
- Building and monthly reporting against growth KPIs.
- Partner with key cross-functional teams to ensure all relevant organizational goals and implications are factored into E-Commerce projects.
- Ecommerce day to day operations, including coordination of digital campaigns.
- Build and direct a cohesive team of internal and external personnel to effectively develop E-Commerce solutions.
- Business leader with 5-10 years regional experience, who has led a significant program within an organization through Business, Digital or IT transformation and has delivered real change in relation to the employee community; At least 5 years' experience in a management position.
- Experience working in a highly dynamic and entrepreneurial environment with small and self-sufficient team.
- Having led a business from start-up to a larger scale.
- Experience in E-Commerce negotiations, pricing and promotion, inventory, and supply chain management, merchandising and catalogue management, retail Media and retail analytics.
- Experience launching a new business unit, or working in a start-up or early-stage environment where you had to define best practice is a plus.
- Able to understand changing market dynamics, translating them into actionable strategies which can be embraced by the whole organization to drive business growth.
- Experience working with E-Commerce, technology start-up, B2B or Pharmaceutical Industry.