Ecommerce Partnerships Assistant
We have a great opportunity to join a well-known fashion company as an Ecommerce Partnerships Assistant. You will be responsible for the listing of products online across the brands ecommerce partner accounts, as well as optimising trade and growth through detailed analysis.
Responsibilities of Ecommerce Partnerships Assistant:
- Ensure all campaigns, product launches and reporting are executed to the agreed deadline and SLA.
- All site launch KPI's are tracked and published across all stakeholders and efforts are made to proactively identify and mitigate risks.
- The execution of getting products to sell ensuring all categories, copy, imagery, promotions, and campaigns are launched on time and to the agreed standard across all digital domains.
- Be an expert at managing and executing all aspects of the Digital Operations business as usual work streams including Product Attribution, Preparing the navigation/product taxonomy, Facets and Filters, creating URLS and actioning URL redirects, Adding Meta Data, Using SQL scripts to input and transform data and setting up offers/promotions to the agreed SLA's.
- Site walk websites and work with IT to troubleshoot any issues that arise to the agreed SLA.
- Websites are launched to accuracy and on time across all channels & locales.
- Weekly tracking and reporting of all product launches are produced, circulated with risks and issues identified and mitigated.
- You understand how the product upload, image update and site search and merchandising processes work and are effectively training up members of your team.
Requirements for Ecommerce Partnerships Assistant:
- Experience of working with Digital work streams and delivering websites/digital experiences for an established brand.
- Excellent organisational, communication, presentation, and analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines and have a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong problem-solving skills; is proactive and takes initiative.
- Ability to act quickly to last minute requests and changes.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Highly computer literate, particularly in SQL, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you - APPLY NOW