Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational company with a core focus on electrical products. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 5 years' experience in Electrical Design for the job of Electrical Design Engineer - Offshore HVAC HVDC. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Able to study and understand FEED conceptual layout and prepare detail deign.
- Able to update existing and develop Design layout for Offshores platform based in manufacture product recommendation of HVAC -GIS & HVDC Equipment.
- Able to understand Inter-departmental layout drawings and prepare co-ordinated services layouts.
- Able to draft specification and data sheet for all primary related equipment's.
- Able to do estimation based on designed platform layout.
- Able to advice drafting team for Erection Key Diagram to suit site requirement.
- Timely Delivery of Engineering Drawings & Documents
- Ensure deliveries are aligned to Project Schedule
- Seek and obtain spatial requirements and details of cut-outs and openings from the Secondary Engineer and incorporate into relevant Drawings
- Review primary drawings by Draughtspersons
- Perform design & sizing calculations of primary engineering electrical equipment and obtaining approvals from the client
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5~8 years professional experience in this position
- Experience in engineering of offshore projects, Oil & Gas projects, HVAC or HVDC projects (in particular) will be an added advantage; including Knowledge and working experience on HVAC - GIS , HVDC with OEMs
- Work experience on relevant international standards such as IEC and NFPA
- Work experience in projects of oil and gas or offshore substation, Experience in EHV HVAC / HVDC off shore and on shore substations for off shore wind is preferable
- On Time Delivery
- Productivity Enhancement
- Risk Identification and Mitigation
- Cost Control
- Quality Control
- Customer Satisfaction (Customer Service Report)
- Optimization of Layouts
- Incorporation of Standardization (Eliminating inefficiencies)