Electrical test engineer for novel sensor & actuator technologies
Initial 12 month freelance contract + extensions
Setting up and executing electrical tests on a variety of novel sensor & actuator technologies. Interact with researchers for implementing their test requirements and reporting back results and basic analysis in a structured and consistent manner.
- Electrical testing of devices such as thin-film transistors, basic components, process evaluation structures, mechanical ultrasound transducers ...
- Analyzing and reporting of measurement results in a structured and consistent manner
- Expanding, optimizing and automatizing of the electrical testing capabilities of the team
- Supporting the researchers of the full department with the electrical testing
Required knowledge and skills
- Master's in electrical or Electronic Engineering
- Experience in (automatic) electrical testing and tools such as SMUs, parameter analyzers, automatic wafer probers, wave form generators ... is a benefit
- Experience in using Python framework and affinity with coding is a benefit
- Reporting with standard MS Office tool set
- Service mindset and structured pro-active worker