Electronic Design Engineer
Initial 6 month freelance contract + extensions
Leuven, Belgium (remote 2 days per week possible)
- Specification Documentation based on high level requirements
- Electronic Schematic and Board Design using Altium Designer
- Board level Verification using various types/brands of lab test equipment
- Electronic system integration support and validation
- Industrialization and CE qualification support
Required knowledge and skills
You are skilled in one or more fields of expertise:
- Analog front end design with focus on linearity, stability, high dynamics, and low noise with integrated multichannel ADC/DAC with highspeed serial or parallel interfaces.
- Digital hardware designs with focus on FPGA SoC, FMC mezzanines, PXI, Ethernet, USB, PCIe, SerDes, ...
- Interfaces using Gigabit links and high-speed data busses: Transmission line design & debug, Signal integrity and Jitter Noise analysis.
- Power Design and Integrity for on-board POL designs or HV drivers/bridges.
- Board Technology specifications for Rigid or Flex Designs, ASIC packaging and wire bonding for Chip-on-Board or Interposer designs.
- Team player
- Good communication skills with team members and Project Manager