- Develop, Execute, Automate detailed functional test plans for the security firmware. This includes Secure boot, Authentication, Cryptography functions and Device Provisioning.
- Ability to triage / debug initial level problems and be able to report findings.
- Excellent written / oral communications skills.
- Experience with security-related fundamentals (basics), standards, compliance testing is a must. (For example: cryptographic keys, digital certificates, and digital signatures).
- Exposure with programming languages embedded C, python, shell is a must.
- Prior Work experience/exposure of UEFI testing or other secure boot loader testing is an added advantage.
- Experience on ARM architecture (Cortex-A/Cortex M) is an added advantage.
- Experience with embedded system programming and debugging with JTAG debuggers is an added advantage.
- Experience in standard Process tools like Jira, git, and Gerrit is required.
- Experience in Jenkins, monitoring, troubleshooting, integration (CI/CD tools).
- Ability to work well with others including your Team Manager and Product Manager in identifying feature deployment scenarios and incorporate the same in test plans
- Prior experience of designing Test plans for features from scratch is an advantage.
- Analyses test results and debug test failures.
- Strong knowledge on the test tools like Test Link, Automation validation framework is a must.
- Interact with development team members to meet and optimize product design requirements.
- Self-driven, continuously motivated, and a good team player with a positive attitude.
- 3 - 7 Years of experience
Interested applicants, please send your CVs in Microsoft Word Format to Sukanya Gunalan. Email: email@example.com
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684