Embedded Software Developer
6/12 month contact followed by perm
Remote until September/October then relocation to Stavanger, Norway Required
My client are a leading medical technology company in Norway. They are experts in the industry and are at the cutting edge of technology within the industry, having a wide portfolio of products which are actively used in education and the medical industry to help prevent medical errors & provide training to medical staff. They are currently creating a brand-new physical product based on their physical technology platform and are now building the foundation of this team! They are currently looking to hire 2x embedded software developers making embedded software ranging from low-level devices with sensors to Linux systems communicating with a cloud solution.
- C/C++ development on limited embedded systems, like STM32 and ARM Cortex platforms
- Embedded Linux systems (Posix, multithreading) and frameworks, like Qt, Boost
- Cloud and IoT communication
- SW development tools and methodology, design patterns, issue tracking, source control (git)
- Communication interfaces (CANopen, I2C, SPI, TCP/IP, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi)
- Test driven development, automated testing, regression testing
Not all these skills are required, so if you are a strong embedded software developer with a passion to make a change and open to relocation, then please get in touch!