Embedded Software Developer - Android Automotive
Remote Working (2-3 days onsite per month in Dresden, Germany)
Initial contract till June 2022 + extensions afterwards
Develop a SW glue layer between
- Define how to integrate Radio Control Stack into Android Automotive.
- Align with Partners & institutions like WorldDAB and RadioDNS to align on an optimal solution for Broadcast in Android Automotive OS.
- Develop multi-standard radio control stack for our client's AM/FM HD/DAB Car Radio solutions integrated in Android Automotive OS.
You are an experienced embedded Software Developer C/C++ with deep knowledge in Android Automotive
- As an Android Framework Software Developer (m/w/d), you are responsible for middleware components like car service down to the implementation of the VHAL in C++
- You collaborate within a multi-disciplinary international team in an agile environment and plan your component with high- and low-level architectural design
- You make sure you deliver high quality code by applying static code analysis, code reviews and write unit tests
- Your changes will build and tested through our multistage continuous integration & testing tool chain
- You are knowledgeable about Android application and framework development, HAL implementation and Android Automotive
- You have been in contact with Android framework development for embedded systems already and worked as Android application developer
- You solve problems with your positive can-do attitude
- You are a team player solving issues together in an intercultural environment
- Your profile is completed by fluent communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- AUTOSAR knowledge is a MUST HAVE
€40 - €65 per hour
13 days ago