End User Cloud and Security Architect
- The Architect will possess strong knowledge of cloud strategies as it pertains to End User services.
- This should include expertise in Azure and public cloud offerings such as Microsoft O365.
- The individual will have expertise in hybrid cloud strategies, as well as intersect with identity, security and network integration strategies such that the architect can construct strategic and transition state architectural blueprints and patterns based on hands on technical expertise.
- Surface, capture and analyse business requirements and incorporate into solution design and architectural blueprints considering all factors that derive optimal outcome
- Ensure architecture delivery is aligned to bank standards and leverages where appropriate, approved infrastructure offerings
- Provide guidance and advice to customers as how best to full fill requirements from a solution perspective whilst also ensuring strategic conformance to EUS strategy as well as maintaining standards compliance and avoidance of duplicative / overlapping products where existing fit for purpose offerings exist.
- Ensure designs conform and leverage central architecture process templates
- Ensure architecture is maintained and up to date and stored for access in standard repositories
- Ensure all solution designs and architectural blueprints and considerations are traceable to requirements, evidencing consideration of security, resilience, performance, capacity and data sources to name a few
- All solution designs must be approved at End User architectural governance forums as well as central Enterprise technology councils as well as security architecture governance forums
- Maintain standards conformance and challenge where appropriate
- Closely collaborate with fellow architects to ensure architectural integration and strategic conformance. Ensure all architecture is aligned and traceable to domain requirements. Work closely with Engineering to ensure low level designs confirm to architecture HLD's, ensure solutions are designed with 'run' in mind and solution once deployed is traceable to original requirements and architectural designs.
- Provide architectural leadership as it pertains to cloud technologies and associated security aspects
- Proactively provides solution improvement recommendations
- Thought leader on solving problems in complex environments
- Effectively articulate and communicate to stakeholders
- Has stake in the successful technical delivery of complex projects in large enterprise environments
- Has stake in the delivery of the scope while assisting in managing expectations
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Embed Here for good and Group's brand and values in the End User Services team.
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional Policies & procedures
Our Ideal Candidate
- 8+yrs into Microsoft Exchange, Office 365,Active Directory, Azure, SharePoint, etc.
- Should have real-world, hands on experience delivering messaging and collaboration solutions utilizing Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 within large complex environments.
- Office 365: SME for applications across the Office 365 Stack such as OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, Microsoft Teams, Forms, Office Suite, Power Automate, Power Apps, Power BI, etc
- Office 365: SME for Azure Active Directory, Azure active Directory Federation Service (ADFS), Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive Exchange Online Protection (EOP), Skype for Business / Teams, and other O365 workloads
- Active Directory: Should have real-world experience helping to managing and maintaining AD, Azure AD integration, GPO's, etc.
- Azure: Should have experience with Azure AD, Intune, Cloud App Security, Conditional Access.
- SharePoint: Should have knowledge of how to manage and maintain SharePoint Online, Team Sites, Document Libraries, and permission structures.
- Any Microsoft or Technical certifications are a positive and should be noted, especially related to the core technology stack of M365.
- Good knowledge and handful of experience on Hybrid setup architecture between cloud & on-premises.
- Good security knowledge on securing the o365 apps and work with Cloud security architects for finalising the solutions.
If interested please contact Sabya.firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684