Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of one of the world's leading health IT and clinical research companies.
The position will mainly be managing and leading consulting projects and ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery for clients in the pharmaceutical or related industries.
- Managing project teams including both internal and external resources in the design, development and delivery of client deliverables.
- Leveraging business experience and acumen in identifying strategic alternatives and project approach to clients' requirements
- Serving as key point of contact with the client.
- Providing post-project follow-up with the client to ensure satisfaction on the deliverables.
- Ensuring clear communication throughout the projects and within the team.
- Supporting the development of intellectual property for use in future engagements.
- Managing the process of proposal preparation and/or modifications including overall bid integrity.
- Developing and/or elevating new business opportunities through the identification of follow-on work and new leads.
- Developing broader and deeper knowledge of consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through on-the-job experience and training.
- Providing direction, advice and intellectual leadership to clients and delivery teams. Direct consulting teams through consistent participation in team meetings.
- Providing high-level input to, and ensures the development of, client reports and presentations and delivery of all or significant portions of findings to the client.
- Sharing subject matter expertise with others to elevate capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for clients.
- Leading ad hoc work streams on critical people-related issues such as recruitment, learning and development.
- Serving as a coach to 3-4 staff.
- A strong academic track record including minimum bachelor's degree or equivalent and a relevant graduate qualification and 8-10 years professional experience in consulting, pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry with evidence of career progression
- Demonstrable experience in and commitment to the life sciences and/or healthcare industries.
- Demonstrable analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills.
- A track record of leadership and people development.
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques
- Fluency in English (spoken and written).
- A willingness and ability to travel.
- Right to live and work in Thailand