Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a global leader-bearing manufacturing company in the Philippines. Our respected client is seeking a Mechanical Engineer with 1-3 years of working experience in bearing industries with experience in-depth knowledge in a theory of mechanical design; identification and testing of new products in the group. The position will be based in Sto. Tomas, Batangas, Philippines.
The Engineer is responsible to evaluate and record the work implementation and data submission of each implementation unit and assess the members of the project team.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Integrate the internal resources of the group, coordinate production, supply, marketing, technology, etc. for project development.
- Be responsible for formulating the general schedule of the project. When formulating the plan, the tasks, responsible personnel, and time nodes for completing the tasks shall be specified to reach an agreement.
- Evaluate and record the work implementation and data submission of each implementation unit and assess the project team members.
- Take the form of stage review and on-site tracking to monitor the project process, review and accept the implementation of each stage and the output data records of the team, and implement the situation upgrading management and change management in the process of project implementation if necessary.
- Product benchmarking analysis and failure analysis.
- Identification and testing of new products in the group.
- Calibration and maintenance of measuring instruments.
- Development and maintenance of testing equipment.
- Product testing/calibration standards and specifications, technical patents and papers, etc.
- Research and improvement of measurement detection/calibration methods, research on the application and R & D technology projects, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Industrial or Electrical or Instrumentation and Control Engineering Course.
- Preferably Licensed / master's degree Graduate / Ph.D. graduate
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience as a Testing / Project Management Engineer in a manufacturing industry.
- Extensive experience / in-depth knowledge in a theory of mechanical design; identification and testing of new products in the group
- Have a certain professional knowledge of bearing / mechanical.
- Strong logic and communication skills
- Strong pressure resistance
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Must be willing to be trained in China.
- Willing to be assigned in Sto. Tomas, Batangas (with relocation allowance/free accommodation)
- Can start ASAP