International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading SEA marketplace company. As the business keeps developing, our client is seeking for Engineering Manager position. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
The dedicated Engineer Manager will be responsible for company foundation engineering team works day to day with open source CNCF projects, building a robust digital platform, DevSecOps automation and ML engineering pipeline that enables continuous releases of hundreds of microservices.
· Lead a team of software engineers, including task planning and code review processes
· Lead technical projects and be a leader in an innovative and fast-paced environment
· Responsible for the overall planning, execution and success of complete technical projects
· Work closely with the product management team to Ensure that we develop the best products
· Describe and supervise the correct career path of each member of the team
· Motivate and rotate team members' expertise and share their abilities with others.
Experience operating with one or greater from the following: net utility development, Unix/Linux environments, dispensed structures, gadget learning, networking, growing massive software program structures.
· At least 5 years experiences in in any programming language and as a minimum 3 years with leadership experiences
· Experience with or greater statistics structures however now no longer confined to: Postgres, Mongodb, Elasticsearch, Redis, Kafka, Cassandra.
· Experience with Docker, Kubernetes.
· Familiar with Microservices, occasion pushed architecture.
· BSc, MSc in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent.
· Very good command of English in both speaking, reading, and writing.