Engineering Manager - Textile Manufacturer
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of the leading textile manufacturing company in Indonesia, our client is seeking a professional with at least 5-10 years of experience in Textile for the job of Engineering Manager. The job is based in Central Java, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Supervising the work of multiple teams for the textile factory.
- Planning and executing strategies for completing projects on time.
- Make sure the factory run well as well as running the equipment well.
- Proven work experience as an Engineering Manager or similar role, analytical skills for evaluating information carefully and solving complex problems.
- Bachelor with Engineering, Management, Business degree, or related field.
- At least 5-10 years working in the same field.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, management, and communication skills.
- Proven supervisory and technical skills.
- Having knowledge and expertise in textile machinery.