Requirements for Escalation Manager
German is not essential but nice. Occasional travel to Bonn may be required but all expenses an travel for this will be paid for by the client.
Duration : 6 months (expected to be until 31st December 2021.
DT NIMS Escalation Manager
senior project management or service management with telco operator industry background (or IT operations)
Capabilities and experiences
- Experienced in telco operations management, service management, project management
- Good managerial and planning experience
- Excellent stakeholder experience, write daily summaries
- An eye for detail and a problem solver.
- Team Player
- Long hours and must be able to work under a great deal of pressure.
- Preferable with a background in cloud, automation, IMS voice core networks, multivendor integration, DevOps, test environments, rollout, method of procedures
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage the creation of solution proposals on how to solve and/or mitigate challenging network issues in order deescalate
- moderate conf calls with engineers and operational staff and lead towards decisions
- analyze options, create execution plans and decision proposals