International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading Private Education Technology Company in Vietnam.
Our highly respected client is seeking an ESL Program Manager with at least 5 years of experience in English teaching schools, organizations, or environments.
This role will report to the CEO and should have previous experience in English teaching schools, organizations, or environments. The ideal candidate should have strong English language education network and experience in both post-secondary and K-12 education.
- Design curriculum, including (i) ensuring lessons are aligned with the latest ESL curriculum, (ii) design assessments and examination checkpoints to gauge our programs' effectiveness, (iii) play an integral part in designing future Marathon growth strategies from an academic coding perspective.
- Directly supervise teaching quality and service delivery of the program and design of incentives for teachers.
- Recruit, manage, and train teachers of the program to ensure the fulfilment of manpower and quality of the program. Including local, expat teachers.
- Coordinate and cooperate with Academics staff to ensure ME mission, programs, products, and services are consistently presented in a strong, positive image to relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- At least five (5) years of experience in English teaching schools, organizations, or environments.
- Strong English language education network.
- Experience in both post-secondary and K-12 education.
- Advanced knowledge of working with spreadsheets and databases for the purpose of data analysis.