International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of the first fund found in Vietnam.
Our client is looking for an Event logistics, F&B domain expert and a trusted member who will implement all requirements related to Event logistics, and F&B. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Event logistics (50%)
- Coordinate logistics for company events, including venue selection and equipment rental.
- Ensure all event logistics are properly planned and executed and fulfil the event's intention.
- Coordinate F&B arrangements for company events and meetings, including menu selection and catering arrangements.
- Manage relationships with vendors and suppliers to ensure timely and efficient delivery of services.
- Maintained accurate records of all event planning and expenses.
- Monitor event budgets and work to ensure events are cost-effective.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Front Desk (40%)
- Greet and assist visitors and provide excellent customer service, including serving drinks to visitors.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them as necessary.
- Perform administrative duties as needed, including delivery of letters, newspapers
- Ensure the Front desk area is clean and presentable at all times.
- Perform administrative duties as needed, including mailing, delivery of letters, newspapers
- Troubleshoot any issues with the mailing process and work to resolve them.
- Others (10%)
- Other admin tasks as assigned by Center Manager/ Task Manager from time to time
- All the payments/related transactions are handled timely and correct.
- The budget for all accountabilities is well-built annually.
- The company's server has all the necessary information (contracts, agreements, designs, pictures).
- All the processes & guidelines for each accountability are composed and updated timely.
- Risk management: ensure all risks that might occur in the domain this person in charge of are well projected and risk prevention plan generated and maintained quarterly.
- Deliver expected results of any other accountabilities assigned to you by your mentor/task manager occasionally.
- Working Experience
- At least 4-5 years of experience in events planning and management across the hospitality industry and event agencies, especially in the MICE segment of 5-star hotels.
- Customer services: high standard of customer services, do and provide services based on customer needs and preferences.
- Event logistics and F&B: independently lead the arrangement of event logistics that include F&B that fulfil the intention and outcome
- Very High standards Administrative: high standard reception etiquette (warm and engaging with customers)
- Strong performer (moved up quickly in previous jobs) is preferred
- Multi-tasking: the ability to manage many and/or differing tasks and maintain productivity.
- Excellent Project management skills including planning, and logistics management with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communication in both English and Vietnamese, in both verbal and writing
- Detail-oriented, yet still organized around end results and intention
- Know a lot of good restaurants and ability to select delicious & delicate foods and different cuisines & culture
- Open-minded to learn and try on new things