Executive recruitment firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of an innovative technology solutions provider focused on Cyber Security, Hybrid Cloud, Global Network Management, Disaster Recovery, and traditional Managed Services.
Our respected client is looking for people with initiative, autonomy, and leadership ability to optimize both process and delivery around our Managed Service offerings for the job of Event Management Analyst (NOC Support).
The Event Management Analyst (NOC Support) will be responsible for leading the company's technical field support services across all regions, by providing excellent customer service and resolving all technical issues generated by one of the company's integrated monitoring systems. As an event management analyst, you should have a solid technical background combined with customer service expertise and a problem-solving attitude. Ultimately, this position should be able to ensure high quality technical support and continue to increase client satisfaction. The job is in Clark Global City, Pampanga, Philippines, with an onsite work arrangement. The standard hour for this shift is 3 to 12-hour days and every other Saturday rotation.
Key job responsibilities:
- Rapid response and initial triage of events generated from one of Thrive's monitoring platforms.
- Performance reporting through analysis of data as it relates to the device/event generated to identify trends which could lead to possible problems.
- Assessment of event impact related to business criticality.
- Clear communication to all necessary internal and external parties throughout event triage ensuring updates are being provided regularly.
- Continually follow best practices through the entire technical support process
- Escalation to event management engineer post triage for continued troubleshooting and resolution.
- Ability to adjust priorities and balance responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Client support and communication both inbound and outbound via phone, email, chat and another approved Thrive communication methods.
- Available to work outside of standard hours when necessary or as part of on call rotation if applicable.
- Other duties as required.
Key job requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related discipline preferred, or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
- 1 - 3 years of call center or managed services experience preferred.
- Technical subject matter expert on MSP products as they relate to the company's service catalog.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and focus on adherence to SOP's.