Executive search firm, Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of the leading nutrition company in the Philippines. Our respected client is looking for a talented and experienced Event Supervisor who will be responsible in providing support to the Sales Manager in planning, executing, and communicating events, promotions, and recognition to drive sales initiatives. Work setup is hybrid and office is based in BGC Taguig, Philippines.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Assisting Sales Manager in event planning and execution.
- Driving distributor engagement in events.
- Coordinating local and global events.
- Managing event communication and data analysis.
- Supporting global events.
- Nurturing distributor relationships and tracking activities.
- Developing and delivering training modules.
- Collaborating with Marketing Team on sales materials
Key job qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- 5+ years of Event Supervisor experience.
- Strong independent problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Detail-oriented and adaptable.
- Willing to travel nationwide (Events)
- Willing to report onsite in BGC, Taguig.