Executive Assistant - Finance - West End - £50,000 - £55,000
Are you happy to work five days a week onsite in luxurious offices in the West End for an amazing company and get a fantastic salary, great benefits and work within a brilliant team?
We have a superb role supporting a busy team of around 4/5 investment professionals including Senior Principals and we are looking for a candidate who can hit the ground running and understands financial services. (We are also open to candidates who would love to enter the FS arena and have excellent work records, supporting busy teams).
This is genuinely a really outstanding opportunity as you will be working in a boutique finance house and supporting with warmth and professionalism and enjoy a busy, traditional EA role.
Ideally, you will come from a hedge fund, asset management or private equity background and be used to extensive travel arrangements, excellent diary and expense management and be happy to muck in to assist in various projects.
You must be really confident and capable around your daily tasks, delivering first class service and be very happy using MS Outlook and handling complex calendar management.
Working from 8-5 or 9-6, you must be a little flex in regard to hours on occasion, but the company have an excellent work/life balance.
My client is searching for an experienced Executive Assistant to join their London office. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for supporting investment professionals in the London team. The EA will be part of a small but mighty Administration team consisting of EAs and Receptionists.
What you will do:
- Management of multiple calendars on behalf of investment professionals with conflicting priorities and fast-paced schedules across various time zones
- Arrange complex international and domestic travel
- Preparation of all necessary meeting materials including producing printed presentations, agendas and any other required documents
- Coordination of internal and external meetings to include room reservation, equipment set-up, catering, and meeting material preparation
- Process expense reports in compliance with firm policies
- Act as gatekeeper and primary point of contact between executives, managers, visitors and incoming phone traffic
- Occasional personal administrative work
- Provide support to Reception team as needed
- Proactively ensure smooth-running and presentation of communal areas within the office
- Support the Office Manager as needed with general administrative duties, alongside the wider Admin team in London but also at other international offices
What you bring
- 4 or more years of experience preferred, but not essential
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A high degree of professionalism, initiative and resilience; mature and professional demeanour with the ability to provide support to a wide range of personalities and levels, including senior leadership
- Ability to multi-task, shift direction and prioritise effectively
- Excellent time management, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Solutions oriented; resourceful, highly dependable and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle confidential information with the appropriate level of discretion
- Prior experience within financial services is preferred, but not essential.
We are looking for a charming, friendly and hardworking EA who is very happy to support in a boutique finance house and really enjoys mucking in and assisting her colleagues.
Apply today for immediate screening and enjoy a superb career, with great salary and benefits and excellent work/life balance.