Multiple EA opportunities available at intermediate and senior level supporting up to 4 Directors or leadership in a global organisation experience super growth. With multiple offices throughout the world and a strong industry presence, this firm offers a range of services to their clients and are of one of leaders within their field that continue to attract some of the brightest individuals within the industry. They continue to dominate this space and offer ongoing career growth and internal mobility to their employees. With excellent employee benefits and flexibility to work remotely up to 4 days per week or 100% remote for some locations. We are currently recruiting in London, Manchester and Glasgow.
With a strong support network and dedicated team, you will be welcomed and given the tools you need succeed in a collaborative and cohesive team. Excellent on boarding and continuous employee support - an opportunity to carve out a career in an established and rewarding environment.
What you will be doing?
- Direct support to up to 4 Partners, Directors or Associate Partners (based on banding of role)
- Be the go to person to organise diaries and meetings by building a network with fellow EA's across the business to resolve calendar conflicts and work collaboratively
- Develop and maintain internal and external networks, building knowledge of key clients
- Travel management - proactively research, plan and organise overseas and UK business trips
- Inbox management and communication by phone or email
- Process expenses, track and obtain receipts for approval
- Project support as required and assist fellow EAs at times of need and support
- Organise events, facilitate meet and greets, RSVPs etc
The fundamental skills needed to succeed in this role is excellent time management and the ability to prioritise busy workloads. Strong communication skills to build and maintain professional networks at all levels within the business. Previous experience working as an EA within a global organisation is highly desirable and proven experience supporting a busy team with core EA duties is a must.
This company also offers flexibility on hours and are open to discussing this at interview stage, the core hours are 9:00am - 5:00pm with flexibility based on your team and what support they will need