Highly regarded boutique private law firm based in the City that are leaders within their field and attract some of the brightest legal professionals and top tier lawyers. This firm specialises in providing legal advice to wealthy individuals.
A newly created position supporting on a 1:2 basis in a varied and busy role encompassing HR duties. As this position is newly created, you will be able to make it your own and grow with the role.
Duties but not limited to:
- Assisting with HR admin including updating annual leave, private health care and pension schemes, new starter and onboarding, coordinate yearly appraisals
- Assist with offer letters, contracts, salary reviews, employment checks
- General operational duties including office management type tasks relating to facilities, stationery ordering
- Diary management for the business support function
- Assist with BD events and mailing
This role is well suited to someone who is discrete and confidential as you will be privy to sensitive information. Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial however HR admin experience is not essential.
For immediate screening please apply now.