International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of the first fund found in Vietnam.
Our client is looking for a Calendar expertise professional for people to focus on delivering what they committed to while experiencing fulfillment. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Maximize the time of Partner, Directors and investment team:
- Partnering with them so that they spend most of their working hours delivering what they committed to
- Have 1:1 conversations with each investment team to explore what impactful conversations they can have with investee so that investee can achieve their priorities.
- Have 1:1 conversation with investment team to reflect if their conversations at investees fulfill the intended outcome.
- Partnering with them to identify areas where it is not their committed results.
- Managing the calendar of Partner, Directors in a way that it enabling them to experience Power, Freedom and Peace of Mind.
- Owning their calendars, proactive arranging it based on the principal including: travel coordinating & meeting coordinating.
- Reporting & D365 tracking
- Weekly Executive Assistant is responsible for counting time allocation of Partners, Directors and Investment Leader into a centralized system.
- Weekly Executive Assistant is responsible for tracking all impactful conversations for Partners, Directors into a centralized system.
- Monthly Executive Assistant is responsible for completing the cash/ credit card reimbursement for Partners, Directors she is responsible for.
- Reporting tasks related to team dashboard assigned by Efficiency Manager
- Handle personal matters of Partner
- That includes: travel arrangements, gifting, fitness, membership & magazine, renewing passport, sending any personal documents.
- Working Experience:
- In the position of Executive Assistant/ Project Assistant over 5 years of experience
- Master in using Microsoft Outlook. At least 5 years
- Expert in arranging & coordinating meetings with careful
- Have experience in coordination between departments, holding others accountable.
- Have experience in arranging calendar that it is logical.
- Fluent English in both verbal and writing
- Ways of Being:
- Inquiry into the WHY until it is clear instead of asking for HOW TO
- Communicate to ensure she gets what is communicated and ensure others get what she communicates.
- When things not working, proactive speaking up to relevant people & ensure that is handled fully.
- Being at the cause
- Others: Loving working at desk more than 60% of her daily time