We have an amazing opportunity for an EA who loves supporting an extremely professional and charming team of 5 senior stakeholders, within the finance sector.
We are looking for an outstanding EA who ideally has come from a similar background/professional services and who is happy to support a busy team and work in a hybrid capacity 3 days onsite and 2 from home.
Ideally a graduate or graduate calibre, we are looking for a candidate who is confident liaising with senior leadership and is hardworking and trustworthy with a great personality.
You will be part of an amazing team and work in a forward thinking environment that is respectful and will inspire. We are looking for a candidate who wants to grow and become an integral part of the team.
Job spec - Executive Assistant
We need the very best people to be the custodians of our business for the next stage of our proud history and growth. We're ambitious to innovate, collaborate and push forward in providing peace of mind and excellence for our clients and each other.
We're on a journey to shape a culture we're all proud to be part of. One where everyone feels trusted, supported, and empowered to own their success. You will have access to our enviable network of clients and innovative projects, as well as brilliant colleagues to learn from and collaborate with.
Secretarial Support for c. 5-6 Directors:
- Meeting organisation and diary management (50-60% of working day)
- Travel arrangement
- Meeting preparation and follow-up
- Analysis of time and billable hours; co-ordination of client billing process
- Expenses management
- Updating management information / reports incl. billable hours, Partnership Referrals etc
- Internal meeting co-ordination and minute-taking
- Regulatory registrations
- With team colleagues, maintaining intranet content, Visitor Programme management, and event organisation including Away Days, Debates and social department events
Client support (chargeable and non-chargeable)
- Client on-boarding and scheme setup
- Client communication / liaison re agendas, papers, board packs
- Maintaining CRM records; electronic document/record management
- Undertaking client-specific chargeable work under direction of Directors
General and Team Duties
- Team operations support - work collaboratively and proactively with colleagues to ensure balanced work share, absence cover and diligent, thorough management of project work
- Undertake training and development as appropriate and engage fully in the performance management process
- Take ownership of assigned departmental centralised activities, processes and projects
- Contribute to the culture positively, attend meetings as required, and carry out duties willingly and diligently
- Carry out such other tasks as you may be reasonably directed to do from time to time
Is This You?
- Supremely diligent, with excellent attention to detail and an eye for good presentation without loss of pace
- A "sleeves rolled up", "can do" style of working, willing and able to be flexible
- Proactive and ready to work with limited initial resources
- Problem-solver who takes accountability for progress
- Resilience, willingness to listen, learn and incorporate feedback
- Able to take a brief and handle associated tasks, thinking holistically without being given detailed instruction
- Excellent relationship-building ability
- Absolutely reliable with excellent time-keeping
- Outstanding time management, organisational and planning skills - ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Aptitude for implementing efficient processes
- Enthusiasm to take on additional responsibility
- Able to operate outside of comfort zone
- Confident liaising at all levels of seniority, articulate
- Absolute discretion
- High standard of personal presentation
Essential Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
- IT literate, excellent skills in MS Office packages
- Outstanding communication and numeracy skills
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Professional services or financial services industry experience an advantage
Apply today for immediate screening. This is a wonderful opportunity to join an exciting, growing business, with excellent benefits.