.A leading global technology company requires an experienced Executive Assistant to support their Chief Marketing and Communications Officer on an ongoing temporary basis
You will provide high quality business and some personal executive assistance to the CMCO.
You will be an outstanding organiser, communicator and resilient problem solver who will work closely with the CMCO and other members of his team to understand the business priorities and ensure the smooth running of the function.
- Managing and prioritising calendar management to ensure the CMCO's time is focused on critical, strategic issues.
- Ownership of an extremely busy work diary.
- Coordinating the annual cycle of external business and internal team meetings, ensuring agendas and materials are distributed in good time and that actions are logged and completed.
- Supporting the production of business presentations and board reports.
- Management of domestic and international travel plans, including visa documentation.
- Accountable for ensuring processes run smoothly and taking proactive steps to improve efficiency.
- Liaison with internal and external senior stakeholders.
- Support regular, confidential and ad-hoc projects within the department as assigned by the CMCO
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant in a large global organisation is essential
- Willing to engage as needed to maintain a fast pace outside of normal business hours.
- Diligent with strong attention to detail and able to spot interdependencies on projects and deliverables.
- Takes on challenges with a sense of urgency and enthusiasm and remains flexible to juggle and re-plan when things change.
- Can keep calm and bounce back when things go wrong.
- Professional with good judgement and able to deal with confidential matters.
- Tact and diplomacy to build rapport. Has the courage to hold others to account and is not afraid to push back to ensure the CMCO has the time to focus on the right things.
- Curiosity for learning about the business and understands that this knowledge will make them a more effective EA who is able to pre-empt issues and proactively resolve them.
- Comfortable making judgement calls independently - takes time to logically weigh up the pros and cons but does not procrastinate.
- Customer focused with willingness to flex working pattern to deal with demands of the role when necessary.
- Proficient at using Microsoft packages and is a quick study when it comes to learning internal systems and processes.
If you possess the relevant skills and experience and are available at short notice for an ongoing temporary contract, please submit your CV today