A leading financial institution requires an experienced Executive Assistant to support the Head of their London Hub and implement innovative and efficient processes.
- Managing the London Centre Head's diary, managing their meeting portfolio to ensure they can effectively deliver their full range of responsibilities. This will include managing relationships with senior stakeholders across multiple jurisdictions and time zones.
- Leading the financial process to support the Centre Head's budget responsibilities
- Supporting the wider team, including by helping manage the diaries of others in the London team.
- Leading the setup of work practices and processes to support the effective day to day running of the Centre.
- Responsible for the smooth administration of events.
Skills and Experience
- Strong experience as an Executive Assistant, ideally within financial services
- Previous experience of implementing processes
- Able to use initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build a strong rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Drive and energy
- Excellent time management
If you possess the relevant skills and experience and are available immediately for an ongoing assignment, please submit your CV today.