Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting for a Executive Assistant on behalf of a leading tertiary hospital. The role will directly report to the President and will focus on providing administrative and general assistance. Role requires 100% onsite work setup and will be based in Bacolod City.
- Record and maintain executive's appointment schedule by planning, scheduling, and organizing meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel among others.
- Draft/generate memorandums, minutes of the meeting, requested reports as needed
- Organize meetings, travels, assemblies etc by coordinating and monitoring reservations and other related matters.
- Assist in executive's day to day needs.
Keep an organized record of documentation signed by the executive.
- Monitor and ensure that corporate memberships under the executive's name are updated and current.
- Facilitate renewals and secure all necessary documentation and IDs for the executive.
- Acts as liaison between executives and other department heads and managers.
- Review and organize all documents for approval of the executives.
- Monitor and upkeep inventory of supplies and equipment required by the executive.
- Prepare payments, reimbursements, cash advances and liquidations of the executive office.
- Handle incoming and outgoing communications.
- Manage the executive fleet requirements.
- Manage the executive security requirements.
- Manage and execute the executive's personal requirements.
- Perform other tasks and activities assigned.
- A graduate of bachelor's degree (4-year degree course)
- Preferably with at least 2 years experience in administration and executive assistance
- With excellent interpersonal and English communication skills, both in written and verbal
- With good organizational and planning skills
- With knowledge in business writing, as well as phone and email etiquette
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision; with excellent organizational and planning skills
- Has a positive and can-do work attitude
- Proficient in using computer applications (MS Office, Google, E-mails, Etc)
- Willing to work onsite in Bacolod City