Executive Assistant - London
Are you currently supporting a busy team in investment banking or financial services and looking for an exciting fresh challenge? My client have a superb reputation in the marketplace and are a global player with luxurious offices, based in the West End, where the successful incumbent will support a large team of around 12-14 of varying levels of stakeholder.
This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals who relish juggling priorities and love supporting in sharp-end finance. The office is SME size in London and the team are supportive and hardworking. The role is based 4 days onsite and 1 day from home, 9-6 and we are looking for a candidate who has a sparkling personality and is a confident communicator.
We are seeking an individual who has a role up the sleeves type attitude and who thoroughly understands the ever-changing demands of supporting a large team with a proactive and positive approach.
You will be naturally anticipatory and successfully manage your busy team's workload effectively and efficiently with a keen attention to detail. You will be part of a wider EA team who work cohesively and professionally to support each other to deliver seamlessly, always going above and beyond.
You will handle full EA duties including diary management, travel arranging and expense management and will have a busy remit and developing excellent working relationships is key, going on the vision with your team to ensure success.
We are looking for someone who is confident and capable and who is career committed and a natural ambassador who really does relish busy diary, complex travel and expenses. This is a role for a true team player!
The role is to provide a range of admin support to a team of 12-14 including diary, travel, entertainment and expenses management.
Responsibilities and duties
- Manage calendars in Outlook and schedule internal and external meetings, ensuring appropriate communication details are provided (in person, Zoom, Teams, conference call etc)
- Book meeting rooms, order food if required and professionally handle the meet and greet with invitees if required
- Ensure particular care and detail when organising international remote meetings with varying time zones
- Organise domestic and international travel for the team, in accordance with the Company's Travel, Entertainment and Expenses policy and procedures
- Prepare detailed and accurate itineraries of travel; ensure proactive coordination and tracking of such schedules, which may be subject to change and adjustment
- Prepare and submit in Concur the team's individual expenses in accordance with the Company's Travel, Entertainment and Expenses policy and procedures
- Ensure the relevant expenses support documents (e.g. receipts/ invoices) are diligently collected, organised and submitted with expense reports
- Ensure that all expense reports for the team are submitted in Concur for review and approval in a timely fashion
- Ensure that any entertainment planned by the team meets the eligible criteria with compliance, seeking pre-approval as and when required
- Ensure that external guests and colleagues visiting the London office are provided with administrative support, as required
- Provide seamless administrative coverage for team by guaranteeing that the appropriate work coverage is in place with the other assistants in London.
- Answer incoming calls for the team and take detailed messages as required
- Maintain all absence records for the team in accordance with the Company's leave policy
- Prepare IT and facilities for new hires
- Additional projects and responsibilities as assigned
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to maintain the utmost level of discretion and confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork. Promote co-operation with colleagues and between departments
- Excellent, consistent service delivery. Understanding, meeting and prioritising the business needs of the team
- Agility, flexibility, and problem-solving skills
- Punctuality, organisation and the ability to prioritise work duties, without compromising the level of service
Working with a fantastic team, this role is a great opportunity and applications are welcome from candidates who are currently used to supporting a variety of stakeholders and handling complex travel and who are seeking an exciting fresh challenge, with strong FS experience.
Apply today for immediate screening and be part of a wonderful company who are successful and supportive and work within an amazing business where stretch and initiative are encouraged.