Executive Assistant - Private Equity - West End - £48K-£52K
Would you like to work in private equity? We have an outstanding opportunity to support an amazing investment team of 5 who need a super EA!
The role is five days onsite and 9-6 with a little flex and you will receive great benefits and its outstanding in terms of an opportunity to jump into sharp end private equity!
If you are currently in investment banking or asset management or perhaps management consultancy and are looking for new role, apply today.
Working within an amazing group of Admin staff, you will enjoy the benefits of working in a high performing boutique environment.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Maintenance and management of calendars for several executives utilizing Microsoft Outlook
- Scheduling appointments and heavy calendar management; manage a busy and ever-changing calendar, and prioritize appointments
- Arrange international and domestic travel for executives including flights, hotels, car rentals, and car services
- Process expense reports in compliance with firm travel policies
- Preparation of all necessary meeting materials including presentations, agendas and any other required documents
- Coordination of internal and external meetings to include room reservation, equipment set-up, catering, and meeting material preparation
- General administrative support including creating, maintaining, and editing documents, spreadsheets and presentations
- Act as gatekeeper and primary point of contact between executives, managers, callers and visitors, as required
- Ensure cleanliness and organization of all kitchens and copy rooms
- Order/stock supplies and groceries for kitchens, copy rooms and bathrooms
- Retrieving lunch deliveries from downstairs lobby
- Other administrative duties as required
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong communication skills
· A high degree of professionalism, initiative, and independence; excellent professional demeanor with the ability to work with a wide range of levels and management
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, ability to multi-task, shift direction easily and prioritize
· Excellent time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
· Solutions oriented; resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
· Must be able to handle confidential information with the appropriate level of discretion; prudent and able to exercise proper discretion when dealing with confidential matters
Apply today for immediate screening.