We have an outstanding opportunity for a capable and credible EA/Office Manager who enjoys an 80/20 split in their work and is very happy to work in a high performing finance boutique.
Based in a growing private equity business in the West End, you will work with an energised team of 11 professionals who are seeking a dynamic EA/Office Manager and be the absolute lynch-pin of the business.
Based four days onsite and 1 day from home (with some flex around that day) you will be working from 9.00 - 5.30pm with ad hoc response out of hours as the business demands, but not excessive.
We are looking for a candidate who really cares about the stakeholders both internally and externally and who is passionate about providing a seamless service to the team.
The successful incumbent will have a sparkling, yet calm personality and be a natural ambassador and manage 1 admin support, providing mentorship and directing workflow.
Supporting a dynamic Managing Partner as well as the wider support to a busy team, including one or two senior members. The role will also include some office management duties.
- Full diary management, including extensive meeting co-ordination and travel arrangements
- Inbox management
- Expense management for team
- Planning and execution of event logistics, such as the AGM, portfolio company strategy days, team off-sites etc
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the office, including the ordering of supplies, setting-up meeting rooms, dealing with facilities and maintenance etc
- Co-ordinate office space planning and moves as needed
- Act as the main point of contact for external vendors, suppliers, etc.
- Maintain and update office policies, procedures and records - and ensure compliance throughout
- Provide general administrative support to the wider team
- Assist with the preparation of reports, presentations, etc.
We are ideally looking for a candidate who can evidence supporting senior leaders within private equity or financial services and possess fantastic attention to detail, resilience and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
An excellent communicator, proven team player and always willing to go above and beyond, the role demands a strong EQ, calm demeanour and a natural ability to read the room.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- A pro-active and solution-oriented mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in event planning and co-ordination - with exceptional attention to detail throughout
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Self-starter - working on own initiative at times and with limited guidance
- Flexibility and adaptability to change priorities and requirements
- Professional demeanour - with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain positive relationships
- Flexibility to work outside core hours as business needs require.
- Core hours - 9.00am to 5.30pm
- Work from home on Fridays - but need to have some flexibility as business requires
- Work from anywhere in August
Apply today for immediate screening, this is a really super role for a candidate who relishes a mix of EA and OM duties.